Botox injections have become very popular in many parts of the world. These injections are approved by the FDA and used to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles on the face. Botox injections are completely safe when done by a licensed professional. If you approach some random medical spa for Botox injections without researching, you may experience side effects.
You can find skilled professionals at Newport Beach MedSpa, California. They can make your dreams turn into reality with their various treatments. They offer Botox, laser skin treatments, laser hair removal, Coolsculpting, Ultherapy, Liposuction, facials, derma pen, hydrafacial, etc. Their team always tries to give their best to their clients.
Get in touch with them today to know in detail about the way their treatments work.
Botox Aftercare Tips
- After getting Botox done, you must avoid exercising for at least 24 hours, according to the aesthetic professionals in California. Many people think that 3 to 4 hours of gap is enough for exercising. It may not work out in everybody’s case. Hence, it is better to wait for 24 hours to avoid any complications.
- After getting these injections, you must avoid lying down for at least 3 to 4 hours. Instead, you could sit and relax.
- Avoid touching or rubbing the area where the treatment was done.
- Avoid head massages and facials for the next 24 hours.
- Avoid going to tanning booths for the next 24hrs.
- Avoid applying make-up to your face for the next 2 to 3 days. It helps the injections to work better.
- Do not expose your skin to sunlight. Cover your face properly when you go out to protect your skin from sunlight.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol to experience the best results. You must avoid taking alcohol before the treatment, too.
You can return to your work after getting this treatment done. However, it is better to avoid taking stress at least for 24 hours after the treatment.
Before you visit any medical spa for Botox in California, ask them to show the before and after pictures of some of their clients. It can help you understand whether their treatment is really effective or not.
Who must avoid Botox?
Even though there is no evidence that these injections can harm pregnant women, experts recommend you avoid them during your pregnancy. Even the breastfeeding women must avoid it. If you have any serious health problems such as cancer, diabetes, etc., discuss them with the staff at the medical spa before taking this treatment.