In the majority of competitive tests, quantitative aptitude plays a significant role. Some candidates find it to be a challenging subject. Aspirants who struggle with the quantitative aptitude section should concentrate on mastering the fundamentals, properly revise, and routinely take practice exams.
A number of government exams such as bank tests, examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and Public Service Commission of various states like the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Maharashtra Public Service Commission, etc., include a section on quantitative aptitude, reasoning, English, current affairs etc. Therefore, in order to perform well in any competitive examination, it is crucial to comprehend and grasp these subjects.
Best Quantitative Aptitude Books for Bank Exams
It is important to use the right set of books and resources while getting ready for any competitive exam. The books should cover different types of questions related to a particular topic and provide the necessary information on how to solve the questions. A list of important books for quantitative aptitude and the names of their authors is given in the table below. Aspirants who are preparing for bank exams can refer to any of these books to learn the basics and practise questions to improve their speed and accuracy. If you want to find out the world breaking news so you should visit itsmynews.net. And the another thing is that you have to go into vitlink.info to get the best news around the world.
In addition, the newideafit.com is also the best news portal where you can get the most popular news.
|List of Quantitative Aptitude Books for Bank Exams|
|S.No.||Name of Books and Other Resources||Name of Authors/Publications|
|1.||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S. Aggarwal, S.Chand|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT||Sarvesh K. Verma, Arihant Publications|
|3.||How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT||Arun Sharma, McGraw Hill|
|4.||Objective Mathematics for Competitive Exams||Tarun Goyal, Arihant Publications|
|5.||Fast Track Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma, Arihant Publications|
|6||How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT||Arun Sharma, McGraw Hill|
Preparation tips for quantitative aptitude
- Quantitative aptitude segment in bank tests mainly covers important topics like ratio and proportion, time and work, speed, distance and time, mixtures and alligations, percentages, probability, permutation and combination, averages, data interpretation, etc. Aspirants should concentrate on mastering the fundamentals of each important topic and key concepts that have a high likelihood of coming up in the exam.
- It’s crucial for candidates to practise important and challenging topics daily. Candidates should practise questions from several textbooks so that they are prepared for any type of question.
- Every week, candidates should take sectional and full-length mock exams, analyse their mistakes, and take corrective action. In order to gain a thorough comprehension of the study material, revision and practice exams are crucial.
- Candidates should learn various short-cut wikireports.me methods and techniques to improve their speed when solving questions. For the quantitative aptitude section, increasing the computing speed is crucial for getting high marks.
- During the exam, aspirants should start with simple questions before moving on to the more challenging ones.
- Time management is crucial when it comes to solving questions in bank exams. Candidates should make it a point to time themselves while taking practice tests and mock exams.
- Every bank test has a different level of difficulty for the quantitative aptitude component. For instance, the numerical ability section in the RBI Grade B exam is substantially more challenging when compared to other bank exams. Therefore, for such exams, candidates should practise more difficult questions and formulate a different strategy.
Aspirants who are studying for competitive tests should be familiar with the exam’s format. For instance, if aspirants are preparing for the Bihar Public Service Commission exams, then they should review the BPSC syllabus and past question papers to understand the nature of the examination. This will help candidates with strategising and newsbiztime.com preparing an effective study plan for exams.
Every competitive exam necessitates a distinct approach, and so candidates need to understand the exam pattern and its requirements. A solid exam-cracking approach is just as important as revision and taking practice exams.